Cello is a family of GSM data logging devices for water and gas applications. Tens of thousands of Cellos have been installed throughout the world and Cello has become an industry standard for remote GSM monitoring.
Cello 4c is a fully integrated GSM/GPRS data logger, with optional external battery or power options to enable frequent data transmission and/or logging rates. The GSM network is used to transfer recorded data, meter readings and alarm messages to a host computer or to the Internet by GPRS.
Housed in a rugged, IP68 enclosure, Cello has a custom designed aerial to maximise GSM signal in underground locations; this avoids the inconvenience and expense of above-ground kiosks.
- Fully integrated GSM/SMS/GPRS Data Logger
- Supports ‘average’ and ‘statistical’ recording
- Up to two flow and two pressure inputs
- Self-powered with internal or optional external battery for > 5 years
- 15 minute, 30 minute or 60 minute data transmission using frequent data mode
- Threshold and profile alarms
- Daily meter index transmission
- “Data on the web” option
- UK Water Industry Telemetry Standard (WITS) compatible
- Direct communication with Regulo PRV controller
- Compact design for installation in boundary boxes and hydrant chambers
- Configurable for special applications including step testing, meter sizing and consumption analysis