Dust, oily hands, a splash of washing liquid or a fall from the hood now and then – that is what a diagnostic device needs to withstand in order to be really suitable for workshop use. The MDS Drive 188 copes with it all and also withstands extreme temperatures. The automotive technician can enter data with a data pen, fingers and even with gloves via the resistive touch screen. Diagnostics data and vehicle information is shown clearly and legibly on the13-inch display in widescreen format – even in bright sunlight, for example during diagnostics or service outdoors. In the robust casing of the MDS Drive, there are a powerful computer, generous storage and wireless connection, LAN and Wi-Fi. The long battery life lasts for a complete working day.
FUNCTIONS AT A GLANCE:
- Read/delete error codes and readings with graphic display
- Automatic detection of diesel / petrol vehicles
- Filtering functions and measured values in real time
- Automatic selection of VIN and odometer readings
- Continuous on-board voltage control
- One of the world’s largest vehicle databases – from Alfa Romeo to Wabco
- New revolutionary user interface leads to the target in only three clicks
- Scan of complete vehicle in unique diagnostic speed
- Fully automated assistant and intelligent search functions
- Diagnostic system for passenger cars, light to heavy commercial vehicles and trailers
- Actuator tests, parameterization, coding, service reset
- Defined TOP functions without control device selection
- Continuous on-board voltage control.