Cello GS4 – Telemetry outstation – A cost effective, easily deployable, remote telemetry outstation providing a scalable universal solution for monitoring critical parameters in gas distribution networks.
A cost effective, easily deployable, remote telemetry outstation providing a scalable universal solution for monitoring critical parameters in gas distribution networks.
Multiple site parameters are monitored, recorded and transmitted over 2G (SMS/GPRS), 3G, NB-IoT and LTE Cat M1 networks, providing a comprehensive multi-application solution for the Gas Industry.
- Suitable for Regulator Stations, recording pressure, temperature, flow, valve operation and filter differential pressure
- Flexible communication build options supporting either 2G only; 2G / 3G; or 2G / NB-IoT / LTE Cat M1
- Build options for accommodating up to three integral pressure transducers, five digital (digital or analogue), temperature and back-lit LCD
- Bi-directional communication and remote configuration
- Operable as a Low Pressure Point (LPP) for profiling control in conjunction with GasCore.
- Supports clocked pressure control when interfaced with Technolog’s VAM modules
- Internal temperature sensor for measuring and recording ambient temperature
- Advanced channel profile and threshold alarms
- Low power design providing typically > 5 year battery life
- External Antenna with automatic detection and switchover
- Tilt sensor to aid detection of movement
- Intrinsically safe for Zone 0 deployment