The Insertion Electromagnetic Flowmeter AquaProbe FEA200 series is an economic alternative to full bore flow meters. It comprises an electromagnetic sensing head mounted on the end of a support rod. AquaProbe finds application in existing water distribution systems where provision for flow metering was not originally made and where a full bore flow meter would be uneconomic.
The assembly can be installed in existing pipelines without the need for major excavations or alterations to pipe work normally associated with the installation full bore meters.
- Hot tap “fit and flow” installation
- Accuracy to /-2 %
- 200 mm to 8000 mm line size
- Fully submersible IP68
- Self calibrating AquaMaster 3 transmitter compatible
- AC, DC battery or solar/wind compatible power supply
- On board data logger with GSM modem for wireless data extraction.