The sc200 Universal Controller is the most versatile controller on the market. It allows the use of digital and analog sensors, either alone or in combination, to provide compatibility with the broadest range of sensors. It replaces the Hach sc100 digital and GLI53 analog controllers with advanced features for easier operator use. The sc200 controller can be configured to operate two digital sensor inputs, two analog sensor inputs, or a combination of one digital and one analog input. Customers may add communication modules for a variety of protocols including MODBUS RTU, Profibus DPV1, and HART.
- Standardized controller eliminates the need for a variety of dedicated controllers
- Multi-channel controller operates either 1 or 2 sensors reducing inventory holding costs, and providing an inexpensive option to add a second sensor at a later time
- “Plug and Play” operation with all Hach digital sensors
- True dual sensor controller provides 4-20 mA outputs to transmit primary and secondary measurement values
Ease of Use
- New display and guided calibration procedures reduce operator error
- Simple, intuitive user interface for navigating both sensor and controller options
Confidence in Results
- Password protected SD card reader offers a simple solution for data download and transfer
- Visual warning system provides critical alerts
One Controller, Numerous Communication Options
Hach offers the largest portfolio sensors and analyzers for water analytics with MODBUS RS232, MODBUS RS485, Profibus® DP, and HART capability.
Broadest Range of Sensors
Use the sc200 Universal Controller in combination with over 30 different sensor families covering 17 different parameters